Wrinkles and damaged skin around the eyes is a common problem and it interrupts your whole look, damages your makeup and makes you look tired. It is completely normal and is a result of increased exposure to sunlight, squinting and a lack of proper water intake or a lack of a proper diet.
All these factors cannot be avoided at all times but the good news is that you can instead use a good cream that moisturizes your skin completely and repairs it. Many such good creams have been made and one excellent example of such creams is the Obagi Gentle Rejuvenation Ultra-Rich Eye Hydrating Cream.
It is a useful product and following are some of its details we have researched to help you make your decision about whether you want to buy it or not.
- It has hydrating properties
- It contains a blend of extracts that heals wrinkles
- It contains water, silica, hydrochloric acid, cholesterol, plankton extract and cetyl-alcohol among other ingredients
- It has been specifically made for sensitive skin
- It has a Kinetin-Zeatin Complex that promotes growth to give your eyes a healthy and youthful look
- One bottle has 0.5 oz.
- It works as a moisturizer as well as an anti-ageing
- It takes a small time to show excellent results
- It provides a good option for those with sensitive skin as most creams can damage sensitive skin
- It not only tightens the skin but it also hydrates it so it is very healthy
- It can be used overnight as well
- It comes in a small easy to store and use bottle, it can easily be carried around in your purse
- It has a rich consistency and absorbs very well, only a small amount of the cream is required for one use
- Keeps makeup from settling into the wrinkles
- It is very thick and greasy so it can be uncomfortable to wear around the day
- It has a very high price range and is not easy to afford, also the amount in the bottle is very little and only lasts a small time
- The pump is not very strong and breaks easily
- Most people react to it differently and it can cause some itching for some people
- It expires very quickly so it cannot be stored for long
It has mostly good reviews from its customers and a 3.3-star rating on Amazon.
Most customers claimed that it did achieve excellent results and that it was useful for them. Most people did complain that it is very expensive and not worth the cost but if you can afford it then it is might be a good option for you.
The cost also means that it is not something that you can use for repeatedly every month but is more suitable for rare occasions. It also shows different reactions in different people, so on some it might not heal wrinkles at all but regardless it works for everyone as an excellent hydrating agent and makes the skin look young and bright. Overall, it is a useful product to have, if you can afford it
A better and cheaper option for you, could be this Shiseido eye cream: Watch Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Corrective Eye Cream