Assuming you already have an idea about paleo diet. This is a diet plan that follows strictly the paleo diet meal plans.
The paleo diet is the diet that mimics the eating habits and styles of our ancestors or the Stone Age people and you if you want to know what the paleo diet plan is, you can find a lot more right here.
They normally thrived on completely unprocessed foods as compared to the modern lifestyles that has more of processed foods and other foods that are full of unhealthy fats and sugar.
In addition, the paleo diet has some policies that require people or dieters to eat some foods while avoiding some specific types of foods such as refined sugar among others.
More about paleo diet
If you are sure you want to follow the diet, you should be prepared to avoid some foods as you also find in a Paleo diet cookbook. However, the following foods are permitted.
- Nuts and seeds
- Healthy oils such as olive oil and coconut oil
- Meats like pork, beef, etc.
- Vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, kale, etc.
You should not eat these foods:
- Processed foods
- Legumes for instance peanuts and beans
- Refined sugar
Example of paleo diet meal plans
This is a plan that is used to map out what is eaten in the major meals. The foods contained are all paleo. Here is an example of a seven day paleo diet meal plan:
- Paleo Breakfast: Eggs and bacon
- Lunch: Salad with lettuce
- Dinner: Chicken served with sliced apple
- Breakfast: Greek yoghurt with a muffin
- Lunch: Grilled tuna served with celery
- Dinner: Grilled Chicken served with asparagus
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs
- Lunch: Steak served with veggies
- Dinner: Grilled chicken served with raspberries
- Breakfast: Bananas and strawberries
- Lunch: Tuna salad served with veggies
- Dinner:Fried chicken served with some mashed cauliflower
- Breakfast: Pork or beef sausage served with sautéed broccoli
- Lunch: Salmon served with kale
- Dinner: Pork steak with veggies salad
- Breakfast: Yoghurt served with bacon
- Lunch: Salmon and avocado
- Dinner: Grilled chicken with romaine lettuce and spinach
- Breakfast: Paleo pancakes, avocado, and blueberries
- Lunch: Beef or pork chops served with sweet potatoes
- Dinner: Fish such as tuna with steamed vegetables
Desserts and snacks
For the desserts and snacks, you should incorporate most fruits and veggies. This will provide more vitamins and nutrients.
Advantages of Paleo Diet
Paleo diet meal plans that are well mapped or planned are effective and can rip good results health wise among others.
Many scientific studies indicate the paleo diet has health benefits and it aids general weight loss. Here are some of the advantages of taking a paleo diet.
- Paleo diet meal plans promotes a blend of nutrients for a balanced diet that is essential for most body functions
- It creates a balance between saturated and unsaturated fats that promote healthy body cells.
- The diet improves the lean body mass leading to a healthy life
- Through paleo diet, you can improve your weight loss program.
- Paleo diet meal plan will help promote longer life
- Paleo diet provides all the nutrients and vitamins necessary to improve the immunity of the body and overall health of your body as well as the skin
- If you stick to the diet, you will get more energy
- You will not be prone to diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, thrombosis, among others.
Paleo diet meal plans are healthy and can promote a healthy living. Most unprocessed foods are generally healthy. The diet promotes less salt and less sugar. A well planned diet is effective for whatever purpose it is intended for and especially the free Paleo Diet plan or the one you buy.